From: "Soronel Haetir via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2015 09:01 AM
Subject: Re: Editing JAWS Special Keys List VKeyboard.jsm

I'm pretty sure all that is needed is changing both the appropriate
symbol and description lists in vkeyboard.jsm and then re-compiling
vkeyboard.jss.

I certainly don't see anything in vkeyboard.jss that looks like a static
count.

On 7/19/15, Dave Carlson via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hello Soronel,

I recall that you need to edit not only the list, but change some
parameters
to define a new list length? Do you perhaps still have the process?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and pioneer