From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mario via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2015 10:42 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mario
Subject: Re: Pound Sign in Jaws

Mike, ANSI characters? how are those used, how to make them, and more
importantly, when are they used?

On 7/19/2015 12:34 AM, Michael B. via Jfw wrote:
Hi Adrian,

Yes, I use the, Jaws key + 4, keystroke quite often. I also have notes on
both ansi & ascii characters, & play around with them from time to time,
mainly out of extreme boredom. LOL LOL

I found it interesting that typing, 1,6,3, produced 1 thing & typing,
0,1,6,3, produced another. I should know better because those are 2 totally
different numbers when using ansi / ascii code. What I don't know is, when
you press the NumPad 5 key 3 times on a symbol, if Jaws is giving you ansi
or ascii code numbers.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!