From: Adrian Spratt via Jfw
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 9:16 PM
Subject: RE: Pound Sign in Jaws

Like Soronel and you, I find typing ANSI/ASCII equivalents frustrating.
Northstar tells listers what to do when symbols aren't readily available
from other sources. But the JAWS key+4 partial symbols list is a nice
contribution from FS. There you can find, for example, em-dash and en-dash,
ellipses, and numerous accented letters. Oh, and the pounds sterling sign.