Re: Pound Sign in Jaws

Gennie Eachus <eachusgm@...>

Shift-3. It is called the number sign in the u. S., but I understand that it
also works for the pound sign.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [] On Behalf Of Marsha via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 4:01 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Marsha
Subject: Pound Sign in Jaws

Is there a way, on an American keyboard, to type a British Pound sign?
Thanks for any help.


Jfw mailing list

Join to automatically receive all group messages.