Re: Pound Sign in Jaws

Soronel Haetir

The easy way using jaws is to use the jaws+4 dialog, the pound symbol
is on that list.

There is a way using the numpad but it's a pain because you have to
know the character number for the symbol you want.

On 7/18/15, Marsha via Jfw <> wrote:
Is there a way, on an American keyboard, to type a British Pound sign?
Thanks for any help.


Jfw mailing list
Soronel Haetir

Join to automatically receive all group messages.