Adding video to Powerpoint 2013 presentations?

Matthew Bullis

Hello, I've read the directions online for including an online video in a Powerpoint presentation. These include pressing the share and imbed buttons, then copying the link. I have access to both 2010 and 2013 versions, but it seems that the accessibility in 2013 has broken. In 2010, there's a tabbable interface where you can paste the link in, then an insert button. However, in 2013, tabbing doesn't really get anywhere. Is there indeed an accessible way to get this done, or some workaround?
Thanks,
Matthew