From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mario via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 3:03 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Please remind me how and where to enable webpage keystrokes.

so, it's like bypass mode for a webpage, passing on the keystroke to the
webpage's use?

On 7/18/2015 1:37 PM, Michael B. via Jfw wrote:
Hi Daniel,

For the record, something I've said especially since beginning to learn
how
to use a computer. There is no such thing as a stupid question. The only
stupid question, is the 1 that isn't asked!

Now, the answer to your question:

Certain interactive Web sites may offer hot keys to perform some common
tasks. For example, on the Facebook Web site you can press P to post a
status, L to like a story, C to comment on a story, or J and K to scroll
between News Feed stories. However, these keystrokes also conflict with
JAWS
Navigation Quick Keys.
When this check box is selected, any JAWS keystrokes that are also defined
as hot keys by a Web site will perform the site specific task instead of
the
JAWS command. This check box is cleared by default
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!