From: Bill White via Jfw
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Bill White
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: Please remind me how and where to enable webpage keystrokes.

Hi, Keith. This menu item is only in the very latest update to JAWS. It was
discussed here on the list a couple of days ago, but since I don't have that
version of JAWS, I can't tell you where it is. All I know is that it is a
check box, and that it is called "Allow Application Reserved Keystrokes".
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com