From: "Daniel McBride via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Daniel McBride" <dlmlaw@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:16 PM
Subject: RE: Facebook Accessibility for Users with Visual Impairments

Paul:

Please allow me to ask the stupid question of the day. How do I "turn off"
my virtual PC cursor?

Daniel

From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan
via Jfw

I don't care what life is or not. Fact is that facebook don't do their
job
when
it comes to accessibility. There is always excuses for them and
Microsoft, while the proofe is there that they don't care at all.
Facebook fix some things and then brake others. They stil don't do enough.
And neither Microsoft. And that is why we shell keep paying fru our
necks for jaws upgrades. So they can have a great life. As far as I
know, the shortcuts in jaws 16 work on the full site.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 11944 (20150715) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 11945 (20150715) __________

http://www.eset.com