Re: Facebook accessibility

Maria Campbell

If you are not into tagging, or photo sharing, or some of that other jazz, the mobil FB site works fine for keeping up with family and friends.

On 7/15/2015 3:56 PM, Daniel McBride via Jfw wrote:
I will say only that navigating Facebook on my desktop PC is so frustrating
and time consuming that I never visit my Facebook page. I will certainly
study the information in Carolyn's post to see if it simplifies navigation.
If so, I might Facebook; if not, I will not.

Daniel

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1@ct.metrocast.net