-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Aidan via
Jfw

I don't care what life is or not. Fact is that facebook don't do their job
when
it comes to accessibility. There is always excuses for them and Microsoft,
while the proofe is there that they don't care at all.
Facebook fix some things and then brake others. They stil don't do enough.
And neither Microsoft. And that is why we shell keep paying fru our necks
for jaws upgrades. So they can have a great life. As far as I know, the
shortcuts in jaws 16 work on the full site.