From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 9:08 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michael Mote
Subject: JAWS and Tablets.

Hi folks! I am in the market for a new Tablet PC, and wanted to hear some
feedback from those of you who use JAWS on one of these. I've seen some
pretty good deals on Tablets recently, but wonder which one would be the
best. I know that I want Windows 8.1 and not RT. Does it really make a
big
difference if I end up with a 32 Gig machine or a 64. Does JAWS perform
poorly on one model or another? Just trying to make the best choice. Any
feedback would be welcomed. Many thanks!