From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
via Jfw
Sent: July-13-15 3:11 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Kimber Gardner
Subject: Jaws-friendly domain registration site needed

Hi All,

I've had my domains registered with Godaddy for several years now, but their
accessibility is horrendous. For example, I am unable to update my payment
method without sighted assistance, which is just unacceptable.

So where can I register my domains? I've done some searching, but I want a
site with good accessibility. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Kimber

--
Kimberly