From: Adrian Spratt via Jfw
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: jaws not working properly

Mike, couldn't Rick just download the FS file with the version of JAWS he is
currently using, if he hasn't already, then follow the instructions you
posted? No need to remove anything, is there?

My apologies if I've missed anything in the rest of this thread.

From: Brian Lee
Hello Jim,

You might have already resolved the problem, but if not here is a link that
you can use to download the newest update for your 64-bit installation of
JAWS. Information about performing the repair is shown below after the
download link.

ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/J11.0.1430-64
bit.exe

After downloading the file you can do the following steps to repair the
installation:

1. Use Windows key with R to bring up the run dialog box.

2. Use tab key to the browse button and press spacebar.

3. Browse to the downloaded JAWS setup file and press enter key.

4. Use tab key to move to where JAWS says "open colon edit combo", press
the end key and then press spacebar.

5. Type in /Type repair, (that is first type a slash followed immediately
by the word type then a space and then the word repair.

6. Use tab key to the OK button and press enter key.

7. Follow the prompts.

Take care.
Brian Lee