Re: Jaws-friendly domain registration site needed

Kimber Gardner

Thanks. I'd read about namecheap but not the other one. I'll look into both.

Thanks again for the info.

On 7/13/15, Brent Harding via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
NameSilo might be worth a try. They have a few little querks, but they
aren't near the nightmare that Godaddy is as far as accessibility. When I
decided to try them, I emailed them because they had an inaccessible captcha

at the time, and they ended up fixing it the same day. I don't know for sure

if that was the day they were switching it anyways, or if they did it
because I emailed, but that's a win in my book. Sometimes the add to cart
thing or checkout may be labeled create account, and the payment methods
thing is a little odd, but I believe the third one is for Paypal. The labels

are far enough the page that you have the list of payments they take,
followed by all the radio buttons with links next to them. Several of the
payment method links then pop up little dialogs that say they need certain
information, and paypal pops up one asking if you want a billing agreement
so auto-renew will work.
Namecheap used to be good, but they redesigned their site, and those menus
that dynamically update when you click can sometimes be hit and miss. Any of

the registrars that resell through Tucows domains were very simple to use
without a lot of fluff in the control paneel when it came to updating your
info and name servers, but they can end up costing a little more.