From: "Kimber Gardner via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Kimber Gardner" <kimbersinbox1963@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 2:11 PM
Subject: Jaws-friendly domain registration site needed

Hi All,

I've had my domains registered with Godaddy for several years now, but
their accessibility is horrendous. For example, I am unable to update
my payment method without sighted assistance, which is just
unacceptable.

So where can I register my domains? I've done some searching, but I
want a site with good accessibility. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Kimber

--
Kimberly