From: "david via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Cc: "david" <davidwhitehead1957@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: searching in outlook

Using Find In MSOutlook2010 Using Jaws Locating All Messages By One Sender:
This will work in any mailbox E.g., in-box, sent-box etc.
1. Press ctrl+shift+the letter "f"=advance-find.
2. Tab three times=from....edit.
3. Type in a sender's first or last name.
4. Press enter.
5. Press the f6key and you are put into the list of messages by the sender
you searched for.
6. If you open a message to read it, press escape once to close it. Then
move to the next one to read.
7. If you open a message to read and do not wish to read any more, press
escape twice and you are placed back in to the original location were the
search was started. This means if you were in the in-box when starting the
search, pressing escape twice will return you back to the in-box. Pressing
escape once will only return you to the list of messages found in the
search.

***

II. Searching For A Specific Topic In A Subject Field:
1. Press ctrl+shift+the letter "f".

2. Type a word that would be found in the subject line you are searching
for.

3. Press enter.

4. Press f6 and you are put into the list of messages containing the subject
line searched for.

5. If you open a message to read it, press escape once to close it. Then
move to the next one to read.

6. If you open a message to read and do not wish to read any more, press
escape twice and you are placed back in to the original location were the
search was started. This means if you were in the in-box when starting the
search, pressing escape twice will return you back to the in-box. Pressing
escape once will only return you to the list of messages found in the
search.

***
another way to search;
press the f3 key, type in the search criteria, now shift+tab a couple times,
you should find the messages with the search criteria you were looking for.