From: "Rick Miller via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Rick Miller" <mil9@earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 6:38 AM
Subject: Does Kindle Work Well With JAWS?

Dear Listers:

I am considering trying to purchase an e-book in Kindle edition from Amazon.
I have downloaded the Kindle ap, but first I need to sign in and register
it. But first, I need to know from somebody if it has ever worked well with
JAWS. I am using JAWS 16. Have any of you out there been able to use the
Kindle ap and read an e-book using JAWS? If so, how well has JAWS worked
for you. Would any of you recommend using Kindle with JAWS?

Rick Miller