From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 05:02 AM
Subject: RE: envelopes in word 2013

I'll be following this one, because, for a while now, envelopes have been as
easy as pie; they almost address themselves. Of course, I always do mine in
conjunction with a letter, and it's always known what to put where. Haven't
done one in a while, As I haven't gotten around to replacing the empty black
cart in my Office Jet.

Ted