Re: Can an Apple USB Disc Drive be used on a Windows laptop?

Dave...

I would just give it a try. If after you plug it in it ask you if you want to format the drive, then of course disconnect it.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone using the handwriting feature.

On Jul 6, 2015, at 17:06, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi,

I think I know the answer is a No, but wanted to check.

I'm in need of using a USB Disc Drive on my laptop for a short while, and the only one I have access to is one my wife uses for her Mac. It is an Apple USB Disc Drive.

Is there any chance this would work on a Windows machine? I'm hesitant to just try it in case either implodes when hooked up!

Thanks, Keith