Re: JAWS Developer Tools or Developer Resources for C# WFP XAML

Soronel Haetir

I know that http://msdn.microsoft.com/library has a great deal of
information on this unfortunately I am so tired today that I can't
really think of where on the site you need to look and it is simply
huge.

I do know there is
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc165614%28v=vs.100%29.aspx

Also, if you are willing to install or already have the windows SDK it
includes a tool called Visual UIA Verifier that does an excellent job
of letting you know what information your program actually exposes to
accessibility programs like jaws. In most cases simply making the
information is enough and jaws will do the rest from there.

On 7/6/15, Micciolo, Matthew via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am in search of more resources for application developers.

I am currently helping with accessibility for an application my team is
using.

The application is an excel plugin using C# and WFP XAML for the UI.

I haven't been able to find many resources on making applications JAWS
compliant.

Under the WFP XAML API I have been mostly interfacing with the
AutomationProperties class to make different objects readable, etc.

For the most part it has been working well.

Does anyone have any documentation or links to any good information?

Thanks,

Matt

SAP America Custom Development