From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Feliciano
Godoy via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2015 3:54 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Feliciano Godoy
Subject: Re: What is the JAWS way to jump over the junk at the top of a
websites pages?

Your laptop may have Came with a utility where you can turn off the media
keys so that the function keys can act as standard function keys. If you did
not, you will have to go into bios to make this change.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Jul 5, 2015, at 3:06 PM, John Sherrer via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Hi Folks
My laptop came with different uses for the F keys. How can I get them to
use the JAWS Commands?
John Sherrer