Re: New Jaws 16.0.4350 Build Released, Download Links + What's New In This Build

cecropia64

No, I'm talking about when I install a new Jaws update. It switches over to the voice I have on my computer instead of using the eloquence voice I use for Jaws. It''s real weird considering it didn't happen when I first started getting updates for Jaws.

On 7/2/2015 3:19 PM, Kimsan via Jfw wrote:
I should try out skype and see if I can duplicate your experience. As far
as stew is concerned, is he talking aboot when he downloads stuff in
genteral when the windows voice comes on?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ward Dudley
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2015 8:52 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Ward Dudley
Subject: Re: New Jaws 16.0.4350 Build Released, Download Links + What's New
In This Build

Skype is sluggy and you cannot read what someone wrote you using the JAWS
Cursor. JAWS 15 is faster using my Windows 7 machine. Other than that it
seems to be working good.

Ward

On 7/2/2015 9:18 AM, Kevin Hourigan via Jfw wrote:
Jaws continues on mine, Windows 7 64 bit Cheers Kevin.

-----Original Message----- From: cecropia64--- via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:31 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: cecropia64@att.net
Subject: Re: New Jaws 16.0.4350 Build Released, Download Links +
What's New InThis Build

Just installed it and no problems here. But I don't seem to have any
problems with any of the new updates. The only thing I don't really
like is that when the download starts, JAWS eloquence stops and the
Windows voice kicks in. It never was like this before. Anyone have an
idea as to why this happens?

stew

On 7/2/2015 5:44 AM, Melissa Stott via Jfw wrote:
No problems so far.

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:08 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Kimsan
What's New In This Build

Has anyone experience jaws pausing with this latest update?

I have not thank god.

Also, so it works with windows 10?

I'm going to take things slow this time and not jump the gun, and
will only upgrade if/when I have too.

And yes, I am aware the upgrade is free for the first year, so I
guess I have to upgrae after a year lol.
Take care jaws users!