Re: New Jaws 16.0.4350 Build Released, Download Links + What's New In This Build

Ward Dudley

Skype is sluggy and you cannot read what someone wrote you using the JAWS Cursor. JAWS 15 is faster using my Windows 7 machine. Other than that it seems to be working good.

Ward

On 7/2/2015 9:18 AM, Kevin Hourigan via Jfw wrote:
Jaws continues on mine, Windows 7 64 bit
Cheers Kevin.

-----Original Message----- From: cecropia64--- via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:31 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: cecropia64@...
Subject: Re: New Jaws 16.0.4350 Build Released, Download Links + What's New InThis Build

Just installed it and no problems here. But I don't seem to have any
problems with any of the new updates. The only thing I don't really
like is that when the download starts, JAWS eloquence stops and the
Windows voice kicks in. It never was like this before. Anyone have an
idea as to why this happens?

stew

On 7/2/2015 5:44 AM, Melissa Stott via Jfw wrote:
No problems so far.

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:08 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Kimsan

Has anyone experience jaws pausing with this latest update?

I have not thank god.

Also, so it works with windows 10?

I'm going to take things slow this time and not jump the gun, and will only
upgrade if/when I have too.

And yes, I am aware the upgrade is free for the first year, so I guess I
have to upgrae after a year lol.
Take care jaws users!