From: "David Hardingham via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Cc: "David Hardingham" <jarhead55@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 6:37 PM
Subject: headset and microphone

Hi all,

I recently bought a bose blue tooth speaker that I could not make work.

Since then I removed the program and now cannot use my shedset and microphone.

I hear a sound when I plug in the usb connection and the first time I tried to use the headset I heard jaws say something about software being installed sucessfully.

However neither my headset nor microphone will work.

I use jfw 14and have windows media along with winamp.

Thanks,

DavidHOW