From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Rick Miller
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 5:35 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Rick Miller
Subject: "Save," Will Not Work

I am trying to update my new credit card online. After I go to the website
and update my credit card information I press the Enter key after arrowing
down to the "save," button, but nothing happens. I am using Windows 7, JAWS
16 and Internet Explorer 8. I have tried both by hitting the Enter key, and
then by using the JAWS cursor and hitting the left mouse key when the JAWS
cursor is over the word "save," but nothing is working.

Rick Miller