From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Russell
Solowoniuk via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 3:13 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Russell Solowoniuk
Subject: Re: "Save," Will Not Work

Hi,

You might try refreshing the screen with Insert + escape and then try
activating the save button.

HTH

Russell
On Jun 27, 2015, at 3:35 PM, Rick Miller via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

I am trying to update my new credit card online. After I go to the
website and update my credit card information I press the Enter key
after arrowing down to the "save," button, but nothing happens. I am
using Windows 7, JAWS
16 and Internet Explorer 8. I have tried both by hitting the Enter
key, and then by using the JAWS cursor and hitting the left mouse key
when the JAWS cursor is over the word "save," but nothing is working.

Rick Miller