From: "Gerald Levy via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: <Jfw@...>
Cc: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:37 AM
Subject: Avira vs.AVG

For those of you who have tried both Avira and AVG, which one is more JAWS-friendly? I am more interested in ease-of-use and accessibility than superior anti-virus protection. I'm sure that both programs provide reasonably decent protection, so for me, accessibility is a more important criterion. I'm currently using MSE on my XP workstation, but my understanding is that database definition updates for XP users of MSE will be discontinued next month,so I'm looking for a free accessible alternative.

Gerald