From: "Gerald Levy via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: printer accessibility

I don't get it. Which store will perform printing jobs for you? Best Buy? Staples? McDonald's? WalMart? Please explain. And how do you transport the document you want to print to this mysterious store? Do you copy and paste it to a flash drive or what? I really don't understand how this works.

Gerald