From: "Stan Holdeman via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "jfw list" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Stan Holdeman" <sholdeman@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 10:52 AM
Subject: printer accessibility

It is time for me to replace my HP 3915 ink jet printer. I suspect that just about any wireless, color, stand alone printer out there will meet my modest demands for quality and speed.

My concern is accessibility. Can I assume that HP, Epson, Brother printers are accessible for routine printing purposes? Should I be warned off of something?

My screen reader is Jaws 16.

Thanks for your help.
Stan