From: "Adrian Spratt via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:18 PM
Subject: RE: Scanners.

Carolyn,

Regarding brokerage reports, others may have different experiences (Brad's post implies he does, and I hope he'll follow up), but I've never been happy with scanned-in tables of the relative complexity involved with investments. Instead, I use the documents online at my brokerage's website. Whenever I can get a document from the source, I do so because it saves an intermediary step that could cause new errors to creep in.