From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj via Jfw
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 3:28 AM
To: jfw@...
Cc: Rahul Bajaj
Subject: Maintaining Focus in Same Window

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. When Iuse multiple webpages
simultaneously, the focus frequently shifts from the page that I am on
to the recently loaded page. For example, if I am searching for
something on Google and I click on a news story that's being loaded in
another window, the focus shifts from the search result page to the
news story as soon as the story gets fully loaded, thereby disrupting
my work. How can I ensure that this does not happen? I know there must
be some setting tucked away somewhere to do this, but I can't seem to
find it.
Any help would be welcome.

Best,
Rahul