Re: family history programs

sandy stegmayer <ssteg@...>

--------------------------------------------------I used to use FTM and found there were aspects of it that I couldn't use or use easily with JAWS. I have been able to access all of Ancestral Quest independently. You can download a demo at ancquest.com.
Sandy

From: <ohio1803@q.com>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 6:39 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: family history programs

Jerry,
I have tried to use 2, and you can download the free versions of both, to try them.
One is called Family Tree Maker. And the other is called Legacy. I am not very good with either of them. But you can tab through all the fields and so on using JAWS okay, as far as I have done. I am still hoping to run into a hot shot with either of them to show me more of the ropes at family genealogy research.
I would love to hear that someone has developed scripts for JAWS with them.

Rik