From: "Roy Dubriel via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Cc: <roydubriel@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 05:58 PM
Subject: Re: Scanners., and open book

To the subscriber to this list and is struggling whether to buy three,two or
one unit,read what I just wrote: I have Openbook 9.I also have the Perl
camera. Open book and the camera will cost you about $1,500,if not more.At
the convention you will save some money on the Pearl and Open book if bought
as a package next wee,. If you wish better info,please
phone:FreedomScientific .If one of you recall their phone number,please
post it so that whoever wishes to buy Open book or the Pearl can phone
FreedomScientific .

roy Dubriel
Roy Dubriel