Re: Scanners.

Michal Nowicki <mnowicki4@...>

The scanner (and any accessories) is the hardware.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 4:30 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Carolyn Arnold
Subject: Re: Scanners.

Mitchell and others, That does get me started.

So, if I get a scanner, what does that involve? Is there hardware that is
involved there? I am not that savvy about operating systems and the like,
just, if it works and I can do it, I use it or learn it.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn