From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:49 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Carolyn Arnold
Subject: Scanners.

When I get my new computer at the end of the year or beginning of next, I
intend to get a printer with fax and scanning capability.

So, I'm wondering, as a totally blind user of JAWS, is there a special
scanner I have to get for it to be accessible? Are some scanners out there
more accessible than others?

What is Open Book? I have heard of it. Would I be limited to getting that or
something like that?

Thanks.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn