From: "Michal Nowicki via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Cc: "Michal Nowicki" <mnowicki4@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:11 PM
Subject: FSCast 109

Hello Everyone,

Many of you recently inquired on this list about JAWS compatibility with
Windows 10. If you are one of these people, or if you are unsure whether or
not it is a good idea to upgrade because of accessibility concerns, I have
great news. In FSCast episode 109, Glen Gordon assures FS customers that
JAWS and Magic will be ready for Windows 10 when it is released on July 29.
For those who don't know, FSCast is FreedomScientific's monthly podcast.
All FSCast episodes, including episode 109, can be accessed on-line at
www.freedomscientific.com/fscast <http://www.freedomscientific.com/fscast> .
You can also subscribe to the podcast via iTunes.

Best,

Michal