From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via
Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:05 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Tom Behler
Subject: RE: Continuing Frustration with entering text into edit fieldswhen
in forms mode using IE and Firefox on home Windows 7 PC

Dave:

As far as I can tell, all add-ons are disabled. This was also confirmed by
at least one of the FS tech support folks yesterday.

I'll bring this up again, though, when we have our next session, hopefully
soon.

At least I have my work laptop as a bback-up here.

Dr. Tom Behler