From: "Andre Jarreau via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Andre Jarreau" <andre.jarreau@earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:20 PM
Subject: RE: Continuing Frustration with entering text into edit fields whenin forms mode using IE and Firefox on home Windows 7 PC

Tom,

You might want to try installing IE10 to see if the edit fields open
properly. If they do then it is likely IE11 on your machine is corrupt. It
kind of sounds that way.

If edit fields do not open properly then you have a good reference to work
with Freedom Scientific. Worst case Windows 7 and/or Microsoft Office might
have to be reinstalled or rebuilt in some way. Hopefully this is not the
case. Just a thought.

Andre