From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 10:22 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: RE: getting Skype off of task bar

Daniel,

It sounds as though your system tray is set to hide some icons. Below are
instructions for how to reveal them in Windows 7. I believe they originated
with David Bailes, and I added notes from my own experience when I went
through the process some years ago.

Open start menu properties with Win key, escape, alt-enter.

In the first dialog, tab to and press the Notification Area Customize
button. I found that the list of options appears when I shit-tabbed once.

The first item there is always turn on all icons. I pressed the spacebar on
it, then tabbed to Okay.