From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Daniel McBride via Jfw
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 8:10 PM
To: Jaws User Group
Cc: Daniel McBride
Subject: getting Skype off of task bar

Earlier today someone posted instructions for getting Skype off of your task
bar completely.

The first instruction was to access Select A System Tray Icon and arrow down
to Skype.

I tried this. After entering Insert F11, I have only 4 choices to arrow to.
They are Get Windows 10, Solve PC Issues, Network 5 Internet Access and
Speakers.

So, will the instructions not work for JAWS 14?