From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via Jfw
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 10:35 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Tom Behler
Subject: RE: Can't Enter Text Into Forms Mode Field

Ann:

I tried closing, and then reloading Jaws, but again, no luck.

I'm sorry to be such a pain about this, and I want everyone to know your
suggestions are being tried and taken seriously.

I also tried another home page to see if anything would work, but apparently
not.

I may have to call Freedom Scientific on this one in the morning.

I am still wondering if my problem has something to do with that darn Bing
search tool bar which I thought I had disabled.

I don't have this problem at all on my work laptop which has Windows 7 and
Jaws 16.

Dr. Tom Behler