From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of
Michal Nowicki via Jfw
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 9:39 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michal Nowicki
Subject: RE: Keeping Up With Technology

"Skipping five or so versions" is not cheaper if, all of a sudden,
a new version comes out containing something you really want or
need. It would be cheaper if FS charged a flat upgrade fee, but
that's not the case; the older the version, the greater the cost
of upgrading to the newest release. That is why I always keep my
license up-to-date, even if a particular release does not contain
any new features I feel I'll need.