Re: Can't Enter Text Into Forms Mode Field

Russell Solowoniuk

Hi,

Once you’re in forms mode try tab away from and then back to the edit field… sometimes this will work.

Thanks,

Russell

On Jun 22, 2015, at 7:38 PM, Tom Behler via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Bill:

I tried this, but no joy.

I still get the higher click, which indicates to me that I'm in forms mode,
but I still can't enter text into a search or edit box.

Have tried this on google, and on several other search sites.

This is the case whether I tab or arrow down to the forms field.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan