From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via
Jfw
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 8:08 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Tom Behler
Subject: Can't Enter Text Into Forms Mode Field

Hello, everyone.

I'm still having issues typing characters into the edit box when on the
internet with my home Windows 7 PC.

I can arrow down or tab until I hear the forms mode sound, but when I type,
nothing gets entered into the edit box.

I had someone sighted check, and nothing gets entered onto the screen when I
do the typing in forms mode, even though the sound indicates I'm in forms
mode.

I find the issue both in Internet Explorer and in Firefox. And, I have
tried performing searches on several different web sites where info needs to
be entered into the search box.

Is there a Jaws or other setting I should check to troubleshoot the issue?

For the record, I'm using Jaws 14 on this particular computer.

Thank you!

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan