List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: September 12, 2011 5:26 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: ownership

Dear list, I am wondering what I really own, I know the scanner and printer
are mine but jaws is under licence and my Ocr is linked to me personally how
about coppies of Office however,do I own them or is that microsofts as
well.?, by the way I think the office I once had with some ocr facility was
on a cd called small business.,but the engineer said the 2 cds I had were
scratched use office 7 which you paid for when you bought the dell desktop
package. Regards dorothy