Re: Installation of today's new JAWS release

NLG <ngezik@...>

With the latest upgrade, I had no problems what so ever. With the prior one I never could get it to work even after removing JFW 16 and reinstalling a fresh.

On 6/22/2015 1:35 PM, Adrian Spratt via Jfw wrote:
When I rebooted an hour ago, I was notified of a new JAWS release. Against my better judgment, I went ahead with the installation. As usual, I was required to reboot on completion. After about five minutes, I decided something was wrong because the rebooting process got hung. So I shut down the PC and restarted. It took a while, but eventually the PC came back to life and JAWS reloaded. Ultimately a good result, but the experience brought back bad memories of earlier JAWS releases. In the future, I'll make sure to have sighted assistance nearby when I install a new JAWS release, just in case. I wonder if this process went more smoothly for others.