Re: Netflix

Brent Harding

I think they're trying to make the new site more like an app than a website. I hate these kind of sites because they shut your virtual cursor off and leave you with little to be able to do a lot of the time.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gennie Eachus via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Gennie Eachus" <eachusgm@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 11:55 PM
Subject: RE: Netflix

When I went to Netflix today, I was welcomed to a new site. I was placed in
"application". What does that mean? Seemed to have something to do with
forms mode. One of the headings was new releases. Below that was a browse
link. When I clicked on it I was left in limbo. When I did find a list, it
was a bunch of numbers. Have not tried app on iPhone yet.