Re: You need to update Skype. NOT!

Melissa STOTT <mstott69@...>

I too use Skype, and have no problems. I also use the latest scripts for Skype.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2015, at 5:34 PM, Daniel McBride via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

I second Robin. I am having no problems with Skype. I also wish to
say that Microsoft is among the more user friendly corporations for the
blind that I have found.

I wish to suggest that the email you received was a sham email not generated
by Skype, but by a spammer.

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Robin Frost
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 9:48 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Robin Frost
Subject: Re: You need to update Skype. NOT!

Hi,
My goodness all of this excitement. I'm running the latest build of the
program with JFW 16 and though some things have changed all is going just
fine. I was able to explore various options, send a chat message to someone
and even see where to initiate a call should I have wished to do so and all
of that even without being sure I'm running the latest Skype scripts from
Doug.
Deep cleansing breaths and reasonable thought processes are a good thing.
Happy Saturday one and all.
Robin