From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marianne
Denning via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 11:39 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Marianne Denning
Subject: Re: You need to update Skype. NOT!

My job requires me to use Skype on a regular basis and I do nothave any
problems with it. I run the Skype scripts because it makes moving quickly
in Skype much easier.

On 6/20/15, Robin Frost via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi,
My goodness all of this excitement. I'm running the latest build of
the program with JFW 16 and though some things have changed all is
going just fine. I was able to explore various options, send a chat
message to someone

and even see where to initiate a call should I have wished to do so
and all

of that even without being sure I'm running the latest Skype scripts
from Doug.
Deep cleansing breaths and reasonable thought processes are a good thing.
Happy Saturday one and all.
Robin